CALL FOR PAPERS
oral presentation | poster | symposium
Planning to submit your abstract?
Unfortunately we are no longer accepting any abstract . The due date for submission was 1st of July 2019.
If you have submitted your abstract, the Scientific Committee will respond to you by 20th of July 2019.
The Scientific Committee for 7th ARUPS Congress and 3rd MIPC (ARUPS-MIPC 2019) invites you to submit your research abstracts. Abstracts are sought for oral presentations, poster presentations, and symposiums. This may be done individually or by groups.
Highlights of an empirical, theoretical or review shall be presented in 20-minutes time slots inclusive of including Q&A. We strongly encourage you to use innovative presentation techniques to get the audience on your side. Then, please allow time for ensuing interaction with the audience.
You may select poster presentation for presenting your recent work. It should be based on empirical studies and printed on A1 size (594 × 841mm or 23.39 × 33.11 inch) poster. You are required to be present during the poster session to generate discussions with the audience.
In the symposium, we would like you to be in charge of a group of people presenting their papers on a common theme. In the abstract submission, please indicate the theme and how many people would be involved. The symposium would be not more than 90 minutes. If you need more time, please contact the Scientific Committee.
Presentations covering all aspects of psychology are accepted. However, to help us organize the sessions better, we appreciate it if they are categorized within the following areas:
- Clinical Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Forensic and Law Psychology
- School Psychology
- Mental Health
- Health Psychology
- Sport Psychology
- Military Psychology
- Psychology of Religion and Spirituality
- Indigenous and Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Economic Psychology
- Aviation Psychology
- Positive Psychology
- Psychology of Disaster
- Psychological Assessment and Measurement
- Statistical Psychology
- Media and Cyberpsychology
- Personality Psychology
- Political Psychology
- Community Psychology
Please use the APA writing style and format.
- The template linked here should be used in the preparation and submission of your abstract. Click image to open the template, and then 'Download as --> MS Word'.
- For empirical studies, data collection and all analyses must be completed prior to submission of the full paper.
- The guidelines for the full paper and poster are now available at the respective pages.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and inquiries about your paper submission.